Monday 11 November 2013

Photography Recap of Last Week




Simple recap of the things that happened a week ago with some photos. We baked some carrot with orange zest muffins that turned out dry and hard because I left it in the oven a tad too long. :P Why we made carrot muffins? Because I want to plant some carrot top plants. LOL What a reason! We don't eat carrot that much to gather enough tops. XD


This is what I am talking about. The carrot top plant, I'm hoping to have some more green plants in the kitchen and carrot top plant is said to bloom white flowers. We shall see if I can manage to get it to grow pass this stage, not really a green thumb... This is day 5 by the way. :) The carrot I bought didn't have any green stems on top so these little green shots are new. This top will not grow into another carrot from the websites I read so I'm only looking forward for green leaves and flowers if possible. :D

Enjoyed our double cheese burgers on Sunday via Mcdelivery. Lazy lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment